Congratulations to our Boys Team (2nd overall) and Girls Team (1st place) this past Saturday at Whitehall. Find detailed results here. Details for Wednesday evening’s Canal Winchester meet can be found on the right toolbar.
Bus departs at 4pm in front of the high school. More meet details on the toolbar to the right.
Welcome to the Bexley High School Cross Country 2018 season! We are eager to get started. Please find important dates on the toolbar to the right.
A few key reminders:
- Mandatory practices begin on Wednesday, August 1st at 8:30 a.m. at Jeffrey Mansion.
- You must be enrolled on Final Forms and have all forms and fees completed by August 1.
- ORDER SPIRIT WEAR by August 16th- see toolbar on top menu.
- Proper hydration, diet, sleep, and conditioning is imperative for a successful season.
- Coach Landis, Coach Aluise, and Coach Cavallaro are excellent coaches and will help ensure your success throughout the season.
The mission of the Bexley City Schools Athletic Department is to provide an athletic environment that complements the educational experience, promotes excellence through commitment to team and community, focuses on the development of discipline and wellness and values the ideals of sportsmanship, ethics and growth in humility.
We expect all athletes to:
- Report to practice August 1st in condition and cleared by Final Forms.
- Follow all guidelines set forth in the Bexley Student Code of Conduct.
- Attend all practices and meets.
- Exhibit sportsmanship and support teammates.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions- otherwise, see you Wednesday, August 1st!
Coach Acton email@example.com (614)214.9259
We will have a team dinner Friday evening at 5:30….Andrew Rogers 2498 Fair Ave Fresh-salad, soph-bread, jr.-dessert, sen.- beverage. regional at Pickerington north. girls=11:45(bus 9:30) boys=2:15(bus 11:00) Tailgate arranged by the Warners…contact them if you would like to participate or donate food items..Banquet Sunday at Jeffrey….Doors open at 11:00 bring a dessert or bagels. Banquet begins at 11:30.
District meet this Saturday:
BUS LEAVES at 9:45 am- Admission is $6
Girls Race: 12 noon Boys Race: 1:00 pm